|LYNCA-CNC is a Control System which developed
with “open system”
architecture that makes it possible to apply it to
any type of machines.
Several axes and input/outputs can be defined and controlled via NC program easily.
Lynca Control System is an ideal solution for machines that requires a customized CNC and HMI solution.
LYNCA-CNC controls both hydraulic and electrical drives.
Software and hardware of the LYNCA-CNC Control System is developed by Bilko Computer Control and Automation Co (Istanbul) and TUNCELLI CCS (Switzerland).
|LYNCA-PCS is a CNC Control System specialized
for Punch Press Machines.
There are three types of implementation for punching machines.
Standard Models- Fix head punching machines
Rotational Models- Punching machines with rotational head
Turret Models- Punching machines with turret head
Main Characteristics :
· Industrial grade 15” LED TFT color screen,
· Resistive touch screen with protection,
· 1.6 GHz or higher Intel Atom ® processor,
· A fully Industrial grade fanless motherboard,
· 1 GB RAM (up to 2GHz),
· 2.5” HDD, (SSD or Compact Flash optional),
· 1 x PCI expansion,
· 1 x Mini-PCIe expansion,
· 1 x USB 2.0 port on front panel,
· DC12V or AC220V industrial grade power supply,
· Programmable Watchdog Timer (1-255 sec/min),
· Low Power Consumption (40W full load),
· 0°..50°C operating temperature range.
application areas :
· SCADA monitoring PC’s,
· CNC control units,
· Real-time data acquisition systems,
· Intelligent display panels,
· Presentation PC’s,
· Interactive info panels,
· Any other application demanding human
interface, real-time processing and displays.
LYNCA-RMC-B1 is a general purpose remote I/O module that is used as a remote I/O module for various applications such as the I/O interface module of a CNC controller, the I/O extension module of an RTU, or simply as a remote RF data signal transmission unit.
LYNCA-RMC-B1 provides the following I/O resources:
VA6 is a multichannel Voltage/Current amplifier module designed to
drive hydraulic valve coils (up to 4A).
VA6 has 2 versions: